Well, I am going to the Bishop on Sunday to apply for my second Service Mission. I have been interviewed by them, and they want me to come. I will be working two days a week, 8 hours a day, at the Church Office Building as a receptionist in the building department. They are in charge of all the building going on in the church (except temples)——that is, wards, stake centers, seminaries and institutes. So I will be dealing with engineers, designers, interior design people, etc. They seem to be a really fun group of people, and I am excited to get going.
Friday, February 20, 2009
One New Change in my Life
Well, I am going to the Bishop on Sunday to apply for my second Service Mission. I have been interviewed by them, and they want me to come. I will be working two days a week, 8 hours a day, at the Church Office Building as a receptionist in the building department. They are in charge of all the building going on in the church (except temples)——that is, wards, stake centers, seminaries and institutes. So I will be dealing with engineers, designers, interior design people, etc. They seem to be a really fun group of people, and I am excited to get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
When will you be giving your "farewell" talk?
Why, would you come to hear it?
I knew they'd want you because you have mad receptionist skillz!
Are you sure the engineers are a fun group of people?
You mean, I'm MAD?
Well, I suppose the jury is still out about the engineers being "fun". I'll let you know what I find out.
I mean engineers in general. The ones who work for the Church seem to be "fun."
I wonder if the engineers that work for the church wear horizontal striped shirts?
Did anyone else notice the sister's name? Geeze I would be scared.lol
Post a Comment